Day 01: Ha Noi – Sapa – Cat Cat (Lunch & Dinner)
Cat Cat Village attracts tourists not only by its unspoiled natural beauty but also by the unique cultural features of the Mong people. Besides cultivating rice on the terraced fields, the residents in this village still preserve and develop traditional crafts. Coming to Cat Cat village, you will have a chance to discover the appealing nature, the unique culture and many mouth-watering specialties of this destination.
Day 02: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Ha Noi (Breakfast & Lunch)
Coming to Y Linh Ho, visitors will be immersed in the beautiful natural scenery, with the green corn slopes, the “rice steps” on the horizon, the simple houses of the H’mong and experience. Traditional weaving method of local people. All of them create a colorful picture of nature.
Lao Chai & Ta Van villages are settled by the Dzay ethnic and keep trekking down to the bottom of Sapa valley which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area.
- Round-trip car Hanoi – Sapa
- Cold towels and water during the trip
- 01 night at homestay/hotel with typical service
- The cost of the car to move between places
- Admission tickets to tourist attractions
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner during the tour
- Cost for tour guide
- Hat and raincoat in case of bad weather
- Personal expenses: Shopping, Calling, Additional meals…
- Additional drinks, soft drinks during the trip
- Additional sightseeing outside the program
- Tips for guide and driver are welcomed!
- Value-Added Tax
- Travel insurance