Day 01: Ha Noi – Sapa – Cat Cat Village – City night tour (Lunch & Dinner)
The tourist will visit Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe and enjoy a marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields (Sapa’s terraced fields has been voted one of the world’s seven most beautiful and magnificent terraced fields in the world by US-based Travel & Leisure Magazine), you can also learn about their culture and customs.
When night falls, tourists will start city night tour. We will explore Sapa night market which is colorful with the stalls of the H’mong and Red Dao people; chill at a cafe in town;…
Day 02: Sapa – Ta Van – Ha Noi (Breakfast & Lunch)
Coming to Ta Van, visitors not only see themselves in the picturesque scenery of nature with the murmuring sound of streams and the singing of wild birds calling you to find love but also enjoy the peaceful appearance of the village.
The inhabitants in Ta Van Village include the Mong, the Red Dao and the Dzay ethnic groups. Not being the same as other tourist attractions where people live on tourism, in Ta Van Village, the locals cultivate rice and food on the terraces as well as raise stock to serve their daily life. Tourists coming to this village are just like guests of the locals, and you can really blend into the daily life of the villagers.
- Round-trip car Hanoi – Sapa
- Cold towels and water during the trip
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner during the tour
- Cost for tour guide
- 01 night at hotel with typical service
- Admission tickets to tourist attractions
- Car insurance
- Round-trip ticket to visit Fansipan mountain
- Personal expenses: Shopping, Calling, Additional meals…
- Additional drinks, soft drinks during the trip
- Additional sightseeing outside the program
- Tips for guide and driver are welcomed!
- Value-Added Tax
- Travel insurance
There are no reviews yet.